Male, #1681, d. before 27 March 1909
|Last Edited||16 Jul 2014|
Robert Duncan was a Dock Labourer.1,2
Robert Duncan married Sarah (?)3 Robert Duncan died before 27 March 1909.1,2
- [S758] Copy marriage certificate of Pawson Hodgson and Eleanor Duncan, married 27 March 1909 in the Registration District of Sculcoates (Tony Mooney, certificate, 9d 317) (My ref: tm0472).
- [S1204] Emails from Sheila Adams (withheld) to Tony Mooney, 13 - 17 October 2013 (Tony Mooney, printouts). (My ref: tm0890).
- [S1195] William Arnold Hodgson, Family tree, (Tony Mooney, Moggerhanger, Bedford, image), May 1997. (My ref: tm0888.SA01).
- [S1152] E-mails from Sheila Adams (withheld) to Tony Mooney, 20-25 June 2013 (Tony Mooney, printouts). Ref: tm0854, see note 7.
Female, #1709, b. 6 December 1875
|Last Edited||30 Apr 2012|
|Father||Patrick Kennedy1 b. c 1846, d. 22 Aug 1900|
|Mother||Mary Kehoe1 b. c 1845, d. 19 Nov 1919|
|Relationship||Great-aunt of Anthony George Patrick Mooney|
|Charts||Patrick Kennedy #25|
Mary Kennedy, daughter of Patrick Kennedy and Mary Kehoe, was born on 6 December 1875 at Old Ross, Co Wexford, Ireland. The birth details and forename are not certain.2
Rose Helen Speck1
Female, #1710, b. 1882
|Last Edited||17 Mar 2009|
|Charts||Richard Hodgson #998|
Rose Helen Speck was born in 1882.1
Rose Helen Speck married Thomas Hodgson, son of Robert Hodgson and Susannah Pawson, on 20 September 1902 in the Parish Church, Wressell, Yorkshire, He was a Bachelor and Rose was a Spinster. The witnesses were John and Joseph Howden.1
- [S782] Thomas Hodgson & Rose Helen Speck,marriage certificate, Howden 9d 185, 20 September 1902,, General Record Office, General Record Office, PO Box 2, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 2JD, 0870 243 7788. Hereinafter cited as "Hodgson/Speck mc 1902". (My ref: tm0495).